Catering to risk management practitioners' evolving knowledge needs is a key aspect of our mission to provide organisations with the best advisory services in operational and enterprise risk management. Our risk insights written blog series and webinars aim to do just that!
Following the keen interest of our network and clients on a previous article "How to Build Operational Resilience" earlier this year, on May 5th, Chapelle hosted a participative webinar tackling UK regulatory requirements the financial industry must meet by March 2022 and 2025.
Our UK regulatory experts: Andrew Sheen, Jimi Hinchliffe and David Goodyear, shared insights based on close to a century of combined regulatory and operational resilience experience, providing a variety of audiences an overview of regulatory changes, expectations and timelines.
The 60 minutes session also presents a suggested step-by-step approach to demonstrate resilience by leveraging your existing Operational Risk Management Framework in view of meeting requirements and includes live webinar attendees polls, reflections on results and an array of answers to questions from the audience:
- Who should is accountable for meeting the regulatory requirements?
- Has there been or will there be a softening of the timetable?
- What's the current state of affairs and what are the greatest challenges facing attendees?
To access the webinar replay on demand, click on the video link below!
01:30 – Introduction of Speakers and Chapelle Consulting by Ariane Chapelle
04:20 – Start of the Webinar
Andrew Sheen on:
- Key steps to Building Operational Resilience
- What needs to be delivered by March 2022?
- What has changed / Which areas are clarified?
- Regulatory Tone
Jimi Hinchliffe on:
- Evaluating Business Services
- Impact Tolerances
David Goodyear on:
- Mapping and Resources
- Scenarios and Lessons Learned
47:50 – Panel Q&A