Design and Training on a Risk and Control Self Assessment questionnaires adapted to the nature and size of the client, a fast-growing online retail credit provider, leading to relevant action plans when needed.
We also provide assistance in the development of a consistent and effective operational risk management framework for this young and growing fintech firm. We assist them in the writing of their OR framework and policy documentation.
Team of 5 working on this project:
- one project lead (Ariane Chapelle)
- one training specialist
- two interns (UCL students)
- one technical author (for policy writing and editing)
Tasks and Deliverables:
- 12 days of training, split into 3 modules, repeated 4 times each to involve all business lines and functions:
- Module 1: risk identification and RCSA questionnaire
- Module 2: feedback on response to questionnaire, risks and controls assessments
- Module 3: actions plans and mitigation of excessive risks
- Report writing on findings and risk management priorities for the business
- Advisory on framework design, risk governance and development of the risk culture
- Writing of Operational risk management framework document and policy
KRIs, Operational Risk Training Suite, Risk Appetite, Risk Culture, Risk Management, Risk Reporting